INDY APPLICATION AND CONTRACT FOR SPACE
Section A: Company Information
Section B: Booth Reservation: (Please note: Booth fees do not include tables/chairs. Show decorator will provide order form.)
Section C: Additional Items: (Please note: Booth fees do not include tables/chairs. Show decorator will provide order form.)
Office Use OnlyReceived by:______________________Approved by:_ ____________________Date:____________________________
Section D: Discounts: Early Bird Discount: 10% off booth fee if payment is received by June 1, 2018 : -$______ Multi-show Discount: $25 off booth fee (other contracts submitted): -$_____Section Total:$
Payment OptionsSection B _______ + Section C _______ – Section D _______ = Total Payment Due $ _________ Late fee: 10% of total booth cost ______ Check enclosed (Payable to Great Iowa Pet Expo) Charge to Credit Card (Amount $________) 3% Processing fee added to Credit Card Charges (MC, VISA, AMEX)Credit Card_________________________________ Exp Date:______________________________ Sec Code: ______________________Name on Card:_____________________________________________ Billing Zip_____________________________________________
Great Iowa Pet Expo – P.O. Box 292 – Adel, Iowa firstname.lastname@example.org – Tessa 515.777.8801 – Cathy 515.778.4762Watch our website: greatmidwestpetexpos.com
TERMS OF CONTRACT1. PAYMENTS AND TERMINATION OF CONTRACT.If the terms of booth payment as set forth on this contract are not met,the rights of exhibitor to the space shall cease and terminate. Space canbe reassigned–no refunds will be made. Upon cancellation of space, up to three months prior to show opening, 2/3 payment will be refunded. From three months to 46 days before opening, 1/2 will be refunded. During the last 45 days before show opening, no refunds will be made for any reason.
2. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND REGULATIONS Exhibitor agrees to obey all laws, ordinances and regulations governing the use of INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS and to abide by the rulesand regulations of the City Fire and Police Departments, and such other public officials whose duties may regulate exhibits. All decorative materials used in displays must meet the flame-proofing regulations of the Fire Department. No tacks, nails or screws may be driven into the walls or floors of INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS. No tape, adhesivesor pressure-sensitive stickers may be placed on INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS walls or pillars. No signs may be taped to walls. No sticker, pressure adhesive, etc., or helium balloons may be distributed. The playing, performing or other use of any copyrighted music in television or radio transmission, video-tape, audiovisual material, or any otherwork, whether live or recorded, by exhibitor or agents, representatives or employees is expressly prohibited. Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS and Projects by Cathy Erickson (and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, insurers, agents, representatives and assigns) against any and all claims and costs of defense, or fees paid by Projects by Cathy Erickson arising from any unauthorized use of any work by exhibitor or any of its agents, representatives or employees. Exhibitors cannot distribute food, includingpopcorn and beverages in INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS unless approval has been obtained from GREAT INDY PET EXPO management. Failure to comply with anyshow regulations may result in exhibitor not being invited to participate in future shows.
3. BOOTH CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT
The GREAT INDY PET EXPO will provide an exhibitor identification sign and number for each exhibit space and where applicable 8-foot back drapes and 3-foot side drapes. Exhibits shall be arranged so as not to obstruct the general view nor hide the exhibits of others. No signs, apparatus, construction, etc. may extend more than 8 feet above the floor in the exhibitor booth space. The exhibit may extend forward four feet from the rear wall at the 8-foot height, but further extension must be limited to a 3-foot height. Deviations from the 8 x 3 regulations as outlined above may be permitted with GREAT INDY PET EXPO management approval in cases where exhibit space constitutes a 4-booth (or more) island. With prior approval of GREAT INDY PET EXPOmanagement, exhibitors with a 4-booth (or more) island may hang a banner/sign with company name and/or logo to a maximum height of 16 feet. The banner/ sign may not be used to advertise sales, products or services and must be set away from the back of the booth at a distance equal to at least 25% of the booth width. The Exhibitor must finish or drape the back of unfinished or unsightly structures at his/her own expense. All tables must be professionally skirted. Exhibitors obtain electricity, gas, water and special cleaning service for their booths at their expense.
4. USE OF SPACE AND AISLESNothing may be stored behind back wall drapes. All aisles must be kept clear. Interviews, demonstrations and distribution of literature must be done inside the exhibitor booth space. Aisles will be cleaned each dayby INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS personnel. Exhibitors must keep their own booth space clean and vacuumed. Exhibits must be attended during all show hours. No loud speakers will be allowed on the exhibit floor. Small sound amplification systems may be used, but the sound must be inoffensive to neighboring exhibitors. The exhibitor may notassign this contract nor permit any other company to share his/her exhibit space without written permission from GREAT INDY PET EXPO management. No company can exhibit, pass out literature or put up a sign unless he has a contract for space with the GREAT INDY PET EXPO. Exhibitors must conduct all business in- side their exhibit space. Standing in aisles to solicit customers or walking throughout the Show is strictly prohibited.
5. FUNCTIONS. It is understood that Projects by Cathy Erickson is merely performing the function of obtaining a location for and promoting the GREAT INDY PET EXPO. Neither Projects by Cathy Erickson, nor any of its agents or employees has made any representations to the Exhibitor beyond those specifically contained in this Contract. All activities carried on by the Exhibitor or any other party during the course of the Expo which are not otherwise restricted by this Contract shall be the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor.
6. PRICE LISTAdvertisement, exhibit, or promotion may include prices but shall not make price comparisons with competitive products.
7. REJECTION OF APPLICANTS AND EXHIBITORSThe GREAT INDY PET EXPO management reserves the right to reject any applicant for space at any time and reserves the right to regain possession of any space by refunding to the applicant or exhibitor the amount he/she has paid for said space.
8. CHANGES IN BOOTH LOCATIONThe GREAT INDY PET EXPO management reserves the right to make such booth changes as it deems necessary for the good of the show.
9. ATTENDANCEShow Management shall have sole control over admission policies.
10. LIABILITY INSURANCEExhibitor is held responsible to insure his/her own exhibit, personnel, display and materials from any damage or loss through theft, fire, accident or other cause. Exhibitor is charged to maintain liability insurance with respect to both property damage and personal injury, doing business with companies of sound responsibility authorized to do business in the state of IN. Insurance certificate must be provided or Liability Waiver signed. Security guards will be on hand during the show and move-in and move-out periods, and GREAT INDY PET EXPOmanagement and INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS personnel will take reasonable precautions to safeguard exhibitor property; however, neither GREAT INDY PET EXPO management nor INDIANA STATE FAIR- GROUNDS will assume liability for loss or damage, through any cause, of equipment, products, goods, exhibits or other materials owned, rented or leased by exhibitor. The exhibitor shall indemnify Projects by Cathy Erickson, GREAT INDY PET EXPO management and INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS, and hold them harmless from any complaints, suits or liabilities resulting from negligence of the exhibitor in connection with the exhibitors use of exhibit space. Exhibitors are responsible for damage they cause to INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS walls and floors, including labor charges to remove stains and adhesives from the walls or floors. Exhibitors will be billed for such damage with the dollar amount determined by INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS.
11. DISPUTES. Projects by Cathy Erickson shall be the final arbiter of disputes between Exhibitors and/or concessionaires.
12. EXHIBITS WITH ANIMALS. Any exhibitor displaying animals must have all licenses, permits and vaccinations required by City, State or Federal government bodies with jurisdiction over the display, care and handling of such animals. The Expo reserves the right to approve any animal or the display of any animal at the Expo. Any animal that the Expo or its agents deem unhealthy, not cared for, too dangerous or in any other way not satisfactory for display at the Expo must be immediately removed from the Expo by the Exhibitor upon notification. No animalsmay be sold. Exhibitors are responsible for the removal of pet waste, food and other related materials to the approved waste receptacles.
13. CANCELLATION OF SHOWIf INDIANA STATE FAIRGROUNDS should be destroyed by fire or if a strike makes it impossible for GREAT INDY PET EXPO management to permit an exhibitor to occupy the premises, the exhibitor shall pay for the space only for the period in which the space was occupied. Projects by Cathy Erickson is released from any and all claims which might arise in consequence thereof. If any other event or circumstance not caused by GREAT INDY PET EXPO management prevents an exhibitor from erecting or staffing his exhibit for all or any part of the show period, thecontractual responsibility between the exhibitor and Projects by Cathy Erickson shall be considered to be satisfied and there shall be no refund to the exhibitor. 2018 CE Enterprises
Leave this empty:
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: INDY APPLICATION AND CONTRACT FOR SPACE
Agree & Sign